On June 14 we will be meeting again at the church building. We are anxious to be together. We want to do everything we can to ensure that we are safe while together. Here are some guidelines we want to follow.
- There will be only an 11:00 am meeting with no classes.
- We will practice physical distancing. Chairs have been placed in clusters. We encourage visiting to happen outside while maintaining a safe distance from those not in your household.
- The building has been cleaned. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Care has been taken to do communion in a way that will reduce contact. No passing of emblems or trays. etc.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call at 613-546-5409